Regular Curriculum Conversations will be offered at the suggestion of members and organized by the Centre. They will serve as knowledge dissemination, mini workshops and presentations.
These will be organized and offered at times that make it possible for our partners to participate. Suggested topics include:
- Multiliteracies Pedagogies
- Child Learning
- Play-based learning
- Family Learning (Family Literacy, Family Math)
- Ethical Education
- Inclusive Pedagogy
- Community Development
- Positive Education (e.g., strengths based approach)
- Community building
- Graduate Student Service Learning
As these sessions are planned, they will be advertised on this site, and notifications will be included on our listserve. If you wish to sign up for the listserve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'add me' in the subject line.
Do you have a suggestion of a topic for a Curriculum Conversation?
- What research methodologies are we using in curriculum studies?
- What are the top five new ideas brought back from a recent conference?
- How can we understand those things in education that defy measurement?
Contact us with a topic or speaker suggestion. email@example.com