The purpose of 'Educational Rounds' is to engage with a 'problem of practice' and invite interdisciplinary diaglogue aimed at problem solving or generating research questions to pursue.
Times and dates will reflect the needs of the community.
Co-ordinator: Dr. Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggestions we have received to date are:
- Exploring non-traditional school environments
- Strategies, Tasks and Practices for Applying the SAMR model in classrooms (Integrating technology into teaching and learning)
- Multiliteracies Pedagogies
- Role of Culture in Learning
- Assessing Global Competencies
- 21st Century Teaching and Learning
- Multicultural and inclusive education
- Community-research partnerships
- Partnership Development
- Literacy Education
- Curriculum Writing for Limited Duties Instructors
- Community Voices Series: Talking about research and looking for ways to design and refine projects